- Applicants must submit online or paper based application with all required and supporting documents for consideration.
- Applicants must be high school Graduate or hold a GED to pursue Diploma, Associate or Bachelor's Degree program, must hold a Bachelor's Degree to pursue a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma program
- There is no pre-requisite for pursuing a Certificate program
- Based on the information and credentials, faculty or staff may ask certain candidates to take a competency, entrance or equivalency test to determine their academic standing, depth of knowledge and experience (if they are claiming educational credits based on experience) in their area of interest
- A personal interview may be required